Brexpats meeting with experts answering members questions on Brexit

Home Forums General General Chat Brexpats meeting with experts answering members questions on Brexit

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nina 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

John K
    Keymaster

Recent meeting that took place to answer the many questions that we have received from many of our over 5000 members.

Tom Gameson
    Participant

Dear John,

I have just watched the video with great interest. It leaves me perhaps with a few (more) questions than before, one of which is that Anne mentions that she was planning anther meeting. Is there a follow-up meeting in the pipeline?

Nina
    Participant

Just signed in as a member. Thought it would be a good idea to get some answers. I live in Lorca Murcia Region in an urban area.
    so far The English here does not have any notification or information of what will happen when
    Brexit starts. We have no groups or organisations here or papers/magazines in English unlike
    other towns habited mainly of English, Listening to the radio is our only news available. Are there anyone in Lorca who has any group gatherings?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.